Example of Resume for Investment Advisor and Financial Executive. The document also serves as a good point of reference if you are targeting high level positions in investment banking, financial services, major funds or brokerage firms.
The resume begins with a job title of Investment Advisor with a sub title in italics that underscores their expertise in portfolio management, client services and financial planning.
The summary area begins with a paragraph that highlights 20 years of experience as a finance executive. The job seeker pinpoints their ability to leverage their skills to management accounts and increase market value. They go on to identify their passion for investment strategy, optimizing performance and developing relationships.
The areas of expertise section provides a quick reference to several areas that are addressed in the summary. This makes it easy for the reader that just glances at the resume. The core competencies further underscores their achievements.
Since the summary, areas of expertise and core competencies identify accomplishments and experience, the professional profile is brief and only outlines the company and a few key accomplishments. Education and training documents the MBA in finance.
Investment Advisor Resume Statements
- Meet with customers to review financial situation and create investment strategies that help them achieve their long term goals.
- Research securities to determine value by analyzing financial statements, corporate filings and earnings reports.
- Strong understanding of FINRA and SEC regulations and banking policies.
- Work with brokers and underwriters to executive financial plans including the purchase of insurance, equities, bonds, mutual funds and exchange traded funds.
- Develop and conduct presentations and seminars to large groups of potential clients detailing benefits of financial advise.
- Manage and monitor executive investment portfolios including hedge positions.
- Diagnose equity price charts to determine trends, support and resistance.
- Review client accounts periodically to identify need for plan adjustments.
Investment Advisor Resume Example By Careers Plus Resume Services