As an E-Commerce Manager, the summary showcases Shaun’s implementation of large-scale operations, transformational execution, and project management and development experience.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords such as IT strategy, business development, cloud application, and other appropriate terms for ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Immediately following, is a recount of her professional experience, starting with her current role as Director of eCommerce Solutions. This is followed by a statement describing the role’s duties and responsibilities.
Each position ends with bullet points that highlight the scope of her achievements and contributions.
Lastly, the candidate’s education features both his Bachelors and Masters in Information Science and Telecommunications.
E-Commerce Manager Summary
- Dynamic IT Director with proven achievements in implementation of large-scale operations, transformational execution, project management and development, and, complex IT projects.
- Expertise in agile development, business and technology strategy, and information technology infrastructures.
- Determined and experienced in client rapport, demonstrating sound judgment, and employee mentoring and coaching.
E-Commerce Manager Experience Statements
- Lead company’s enterprise eCommerce strategy, design, development, and operational support to provide frictionless customer interactions.
- Developing lean and innovative culture through product teams that possess balance of technical depth and business acumen.
- Managed client relationships for enterprise corporate accounts, medical products business, sales, and commercial services.
- Led IT strategy, design, development and support for enterprise strategic accounts, the Medical products business, commercial freight services and shared services for data, business intelligence and analytics.
- Led enterprise, customer care projects, application development and customer data across all business units, supporting two centralized customer service centers with over 800 customer service representatives and 1,500 sales representatives.
- Lead technology projects and application portfolio as $600M technology shared services organization supporting two businesses, driving over $100B in yearly revenue.
- Oversee order flow systems, transacting over $100B in annual revenue.
- Manage eCommerce business to business web sites that support $40B in annual revenue.
- Deliver eCommerce capabilities using scaled agile principles and DevOps methodology.
- Directed shared services for business intelligence and analytics capabilities across $10B business leveraging multiple platforms, including SAP HANA, Hortonworks, Teradata, and IBM Analytics as a service supporting over 3K consumers.
- Executed $15M program to deliver Medical Mix Management strategy comprised of competitive differentiators to drive gross profit, such as product search and cross-referencing for over 3K users.
- Supervised enterprise Customer Master Data capability including access, quality, governance, and ongoing maintenance across Medical and Nuclear Pharmacy Units handling over 4K changes per month and delivering over $2M in savings and efficiencies.