The resume examples is for a lifeguard with over 6 years of experience working on a large public beach.
This candidate is an experienced swimmer who uses their resume to contract freelance lifeguarding jobs, such as private parties or events.
The certification is a primary qualification, so the title is added behind their name to emphasize this primary qualification.
The lifeguard resume also demonstrates how the job seeker maintains the highest level of safety standards.
In order to help target contract work, the document highlights experience lifeguarding for children’s activities.
Lifeguard Resume Summary Statements
- Maintain continuous surveillance of patrons at public beach, averaging 50-75 visitors at a time with another lifeguard.
- Provide lifeguarding at private community events including birthday parties at public facilities and home locations.
- Adhere to all safety standards of the state in caring for and education swimmers to avoid accident, injury or death.
- Supervised swimming classes for children ages 5 to 15 for 8 hours every day.
- Assisted in instructing campers in swim safety practices and pool safety.
- Communicated with swim instructors and camp counselors to keep children safe.
- Provided first aid services in non-emergent circumstances.
- Ensured appropriate number of swimmers are involved in all classes