This resume was created for a director of Food & Beverage. The candidate recently lost their job due to budget cuts and is hoping to use this opportunity to secure a quality position at a stable company. The writer wanted to present the background and accomplishments in the best possible light to make this happen.
The resume began with an introductory paragraph to summarize his skillset and grab the reader’s attention.
From there, a Summary of Qualifications section was included to mention specific attributes that this client possesses that would interest employers. The job seeker has held many previous positions and each one was broken down into his most impactful accomplishments and responsibilities.
Certain phrases that would interest employers were written in bold. Finally, his education and certifications were listed to demonstrate that the client is qualified and highly educated.
Summary Statements for Food & Beverage Professional
- Highly effective Food and Beverage Director with almost 15 years of experience specializing in generating sales revenue increase, food and spirits management, staff development and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Offering an array of skills in logical problem solving, fiscal budgeting, streamlining business operations, cross-functional collaboration and team management.
- Proven ability to oversee the launch of successful restaurants and event centers.
- Track record of success multi-tasking in dynamic environments.
Food & Beverage Manager Resume Experience Statements
- Developed culinary and beverage menus with a wide selection of offerings based on customer demand.
- Spearheaded seasonal operation planning of the Beach Bar assembly.
- Scheduled Restaurant Managers and delegated server team rotations to fit current staffing.
- Built key partnerships with companies such as Sysco Foods, South Jersey Paper Supplies, Nestle and Gallo Wines.
- Generated $14.7 million in sales in 2017.
- Conducted Annual Performance Reviews for Junior Management Staff and Hourly Team Members.
- Executed efficient booking of Talent and Acts for both our Nightclubs to provide consistent quality entertainment.
- Organized invoices and processed funds for all talent to ensure accurate budget alignment.
- Communicated with our partners at Live Nation regarding additions to our Talent schedule.
- Coordinated transportation and hotel rooms while acting as a liaison for Acts and Talent upon arrival.
- Ensured no higher than a 15% beverage cost for the venue through successful cost control and menu design.
- Optimized strategic scheduling, placement and training of Management and Staff based on critical paths.
- Utilized knowledgeable experience to implement appropriate direction of Bar Design with review of workstations / layouts, Service, Front and Back Bar Setup.
- Orchestrated OSE, Smallware, and Linen to fully assemble the outlet as well as ensured inventory set for openings.
- Facilitated safety training based on OSHA requirements.
- Arranged dozens of prestigious nightlife events and private parties for a variety of organizations.