Resume Sample of Business Administration professional with experience as Administrative Assistant, Receptionist and Cashier.
The title line of the resume ensures the reader understands that the job seeker’s qualifications are focused on Client Relations, Office Operations and Business Administration. The job seeker also emphasizes 15 total years of career experience as this is critical for a new position.
The summary paragraph documents the ability to manage a fast paced office operations, understanding of client needs and providing superior customer service.
The body of the resume includes several jobs as Cashier and Receptionist in an auto dealer, law office and staffing agency. The job seeker listed multiple duties such as maintaining client relations, managing records and assembling agreements. The candidate also has experience preparing legal paperwork, assembling agreements, scheduling and providing technical assistance.
A simple education heading can be found at the bottom to list the Associates degree. This degree doesn’t need emphasized but its a good idea to put it down at the bottom as is shows that this individual attended some level of college.
Cashier Resume Example Statements
- Extensive experience in administration support services and client relations
- As cashier, verified accuracy cash accounts, accounts payable.
- Managed cash reserves and updated transaction book.
- Organized database and performed data entry.
- Coordinated all paperwork for warrantees and repairs
- Prepared correspondence for hearings, motions and subpoenas.
- Set up appointments and provided client information.
- Organized contract supplies and inventories.
- Answered phones for technical assistance and resolved user errors.
More Administrative Resume Examples
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Benefits Administrator
- Business Administration
- Cashier Resume
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Skills
- Executive Assistant
- HR Executive
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Director
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Office Management
- Office Manager
- Receptionist – Assistant
- Secretary – Assistant
- Senior Recruiter