Below you will find a resume example for an individual with experience in the manufacturing industry. This professional has held job positions as Production Supervisor and Area Manager.
The resume uses job titles as a headline with a summary paragraph. The summary outlines specific qualifications including the management of production, quality, safety and cost control for chemical manufacturing company.
Transferable skills include process improvement, team leadership, inventory management, scheduling, maintenance, root cause analysis and investigations.
The experience section lists the tasks for the job with key accomplishments in bullet points such as improving productivity, reducing customer complaints and consolidating suppliers.
The job seeker has a B. S. degree in Business Administration with knowledge of ISO 9000 certification process.
Production Supervisor Resume Statements
- Extensive experience directing Production, Quality, Safety and Cost Control for large production area.
- Proven ability to design and enhance processes in support of continuous improvement programs.
- Deployed spot audits and root-cause analysis including remedial actions.
- Managed various root cause failure analysis investigations in response to safety and equipment failures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, recognized for seamlessly working with customer teams to identify and resolve quality and process issues.
- Expertise in production includes inventory management, safety, quality improvement, operations, scheduling and preventative maintenance.
- Managed raw materials inventory by coordinating with vendors.
- Demonstrated track record in training, mentoring and motivating teams to improve overall productivity and performance.
- Documented work procedures and processes for staff resources.
- Resolved customer complaints by visiting client plants and collaborating with engineers to identify cause of issues.
- Created production scheduling system with periodic cost forecasting capability.
- Strong understanding of ISO 9000 requirements and certifications.