The sample below highlights the person’s experience as a Human Resources Director on a global scale. The resume opens with a paragraph that summarizes David’s related experience.
The summary is followed by a bulleted list of his “Signature Core Competencies”. This not only includes the countries in which he has oversight in, but also lists job-specific keywords such as employee and labor relations that will aid in getting recognized in searches.
His professional experience lists his current job as a Global Director of Compensation, Development and HR Compliance.
The title and employment dates are followed by statements that describe his duties and role within his current company.
The resume ends by providing his Education information containing his Bachelor of Science in Business from a State University.
Global HR Manager Summary
- Versatile Human Resources professional with comprehensive international HR leadership experience and proven ability to work effectively with all levels of employees within a variety of organizational cultures.
- Empowering leader who supports company’s leadership team with an appreciation that employees are every organizations greatest asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and negotiation skills used to build effective business partnering relationships with management and employees.
Global HR Manager Experience Statements
- Conducted a global analysis of company’s leather technology capability which resulted in the development of a leather technology training program and targeted hiring of employees with specialized leather technology training.
- Drove the development and implementation of salary employees’ compensation programs in Mexico and China to ensure consistency and equity across those organizations and within their respective regions.
- Led an HR team in the implementation of changes to the salary and hourly employee benefits programs in Mexico to be competitive within the plant regions.
- Led an HR team in the development of competitive compensation structures for salary and hourly employees at GST’s new finishing plant in Jiaxing, China. Provided the Jiaxing, China HR startup team guidance in insuring an effective recruitment and staffing plan was developed and implemented.
- Provided HR Leadership in the development and implementation of severance plans related to the closing of two US plant operations and one in Costa Rica. Employees were provided competitive separation benefits and job search assistance. The closings were concluded as scheduled and without any legal challenges.
- Drove the staffing project related to the transition of over 100 positions from the corporate offices & R&D operations in Maryland to the Southfield, MI area. The project was completed as scheduled time and within budget.