This resume example for an Account Sales Manager begins with a summary of Donna’s experience in sales.
Keywords to highlight her specialties are listed below in a section titled “Areas of Expertise”. The terms account management and client retention will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
Next, a list of career accomplishments highlight her skills related to account management and sales.
Her professional experience follows starting with her current role as an Account Manager. Each position contains a summary describing her duties and bullet points highlighting her accomplishments during employment.
Finally, the Education section closes out the resume, listing her Bachelor of Science.
Account Sales Manager Summary
- Driven Account Sales Manager with expertise in sales, client pipeline development, and account management experience.
- Proven ability to develop client base and achieve solid sales results.
- Build on strong technical background and in-depth product knowledge to identify customer needs and concerns, recommend solutions, and become a trusted customer resource.
- Fluent written and verbally in Spanish.
Account Sales Manager Experience Statements
- Managed customer growth, attrition, and CPGA focused on driving operating income before depreciation and amortization (OIBDA).
- Assisted director with Profit and Loss (P&L) management, budget proposals, and asset allocation.
- Accomplished exponential sales growth in market of 500K POPS by leading over 40 specialists.
- Developed and implemented distribution strategies for new and existing dealer partners.
- Exceeded monthly sales objectives in more than seven key metric areas.
- Facilitated technical trainings with principles and associates to develop customer experience.
- Small business liaison for District 26 which performs top of region.
- Attended chamber of commerce meetings on monthly basis to help grow funnel.
- Increased knowledge of small business marketing techniques by selling small business training classes within district and surpassed monthly sales goals.
- Coached lower-performing peers to improve overall sales for location.
- Facilitated conference calls with management to drive numbers within retail stores focusing on commercial activations.