This is a resume example for management professional with job experience in retail sales. This is a good one page format for anyone in consumer goods or restaurant fields.
The resume is focused on retail sales and jumps right into experience. If looking for positions outside of retail sales, then a summery or objective would be beneficial.
The experience section documents job duties at each position in bullet point format. The job seeker has experience supervising sales sate and managing a retail business. Addition skills include staff training, hiring, inventory management, merchandising and inside sales.
The writer uses a standard education section to document coursework towards a Bachelor of Art in Marketing. The additional skills provides information about specific retail devices.
Retail Sales Resume Statements
- Sell retail products to walk-in customers inside of company stores.
- Resolve customer issues and answer questions about products and services.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and provide consumers with an overall positive store experience.
- Develop a client book and repeat customers by establishing relationships with recurring shoppers.
- Lead efforts to drive sales revenues, meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Effectively communicate brand image to customers by explaining company philosophy and style.
- Process store transactions and assist cashiers with boxing, packaging and wrapping.
- Assist marketing staff with store setup, merchandising, sales displays and general marketing materials.
- Perform administrative tasks such as sales charting, inventory management and daily financial audits.
Retail Sales Resume By Resume Companion