This resume example is for a professional with experience in IT Support and Technical Training. This is a useful resume for anyone in tech support or training positions.
The writer uses a job title heading and a brief paragraph outline experience in software design and configuration. The summary also touches on problems solving, research and process improvement.
Job strengths are emphasized in a separate, easy to read section. This area underscores knowledge of business intelligence, database management and quality assurance.
The experience area uses basic headings with paragraphs that outline the scope of each job. The difference in this document is that they use a hybrid functional layout in the bullet points. The job seeker separates their role in systems administration, training labs and software design.
The technical skills area identifies specific technologies, languages and software. An Education section includes Computer Science, SAS and Oracle Training.
Technical Trainer Resume Example – Download PDF
Technical Trainer Resume Statements
- Develop training sessions, tools, guidelines and programs for deliver to users and internal staff.
- Deliver training in classrooms setting and via the Internet using remote application tools.
- Schedule and conduct training for new hires during orientation process.
- Assess training needs and develop programs for new software applications or modules.
- Create surveys to analyze program, develop FAQ’s and modify programs based on data.
- Design training material and documentation with primary goal of building internal training catalog.
- Evaluate training program, determine weaknesses and redesign areas to improve over effectiveness.
- Answer email questions from staff members on software application or system usage.
- Assist human resources in the delivery of training sessions and training materials.
- Serve as liaison between end users, software engineers and technical support staff.
Technical Trainer Resume By IT Resume Service