The resume for a Site Lead begins with a summary of Marie’s applicable experience. Her professional experience follows on the left starting with her current role as Site Lead and Asset Integrity Analyst. Each position description contains a bulleted list of her duties and achievements.
On the right hand side of the page, there is a text box with additional experience information listed. It begins with a list of her Core Skills, featuring keywords such as collaborative leadership and training & development. Next follows her Education and Accomplishments, including her Bachelor of Science in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering. The accomplishments listed highlight her outstanding achievements. Finally, she lists the languages and technology programs she is fluent in.
Site Lead Summary
- Highly resourceful Project Analyst with sound leadership ability and progressive experience in leading critical projects with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Operates as a subject matter expert in reliability analysis practices by successfully implementing process improvement methodologies for better outcomes in operational processes.
- Known as a diligent, results-driven professional with the agility, dedication, and focus required to succeed in any role.
Site Lead Experience Statements
- As Site Lead for this mechanical integrity company, managed a team of 7 and developed strategic relationships with clients, while improving reliability and uptime at their plants.
- Oversaw 3 directors in Houston responsible for CAD drawings of piping and equipment being inspected; and 4 onsite analysts/technicians charged with reviewing inspection data and entering info into inspection database management system (IDMS).
- Managed cost, forecasting, schedule, scope, work breakdown, and execution of up to 5 projects at once to reduce equipment failure losses through proactive reliability and risk-based inspection (RBI).
- Developed best practices, sharing companywide and across client networks of reliability professionals.
- Maintained alignment with multi-disciplinary teams of more than 20 contractors for plant reliability and mechanical integrity.
- As the Asset Integrity Analyst, oversaw a $1.9-MM, first-of-its-kind risk-based inspection (RBI) project for the client; and participated in root cause analysis (RCA) investigations for major unplanned events to prevent recurrences.
- Dotted-line responsibility for 4 inside sales managers in India, evaluating performance, providing coaching and feedback, building sales campaigns, and helping them with scripting and assigned targeting.
- Bridged the gap between technical and sales sides to help both areas to effectively collaborate and to create better value propositions.
- Trained new team members on work processes and software.