The summary of this Locksmith resume introduces the job seeker’s experience in residential and commercial locksmithing.
The “Core Qualification” section contains keywords that help brand their expertise. This also makes it easy to find when employers search resumes. Therefore, the resume includes skills such as key extraction and lockouts. Also, the writer includes malfunctions, re-keying, master keys and safe recombination.
The professional experience section documents specific duties, responsibilities and accomplishments.
After that, the education system notes the course work completed at the Institute of Locksmithing.
- Experienced Locksmith professional specializing in residential and commercial sectors utilizing various types of locks and associated hardware.
- Adept at responding quickly to repair calls and completing high-quality work.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a solid work ethic.
- Use devices to open door locks without keys and key cutting machines to duplicate or cut new keys.
- Provide outstanding customer service and maintain positive relationships with all customers.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions offering 24/7 locksmith, servicing residential and commercial areas.
- Provided outstanding customer service and communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Residential locksmith providing re-keying, installation, and maintenance for residences and businesses.
- Employed wide variety of hand and power tools, including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments, and electronic testing.