The resume for a Medical Sales Consultant begins with a summary of Tonya’s applicable experience.
Her professional experience follows on the left starting with her current role as a Cardiovascular Sales Representative. Each position description contains a list of bullet points that summarize the duties of the job.
On the right hand side of the page, there is a text box with a list of her Core Competencies, featuring keywords such as Consultative Sales and Promotional Marketing. These will assist with personal branding and search recognition.
A list of career highlights follows, with a brief quote from a prior performance review.
Finally, the resume closes with her Early Employment and Education, listing both her Master of Science in Education and her Bachelor of Science in Physical Education.
Medical Sales Consultant Summary
- Strategic Sales Executive with a strong background in the pharmaceutical space and an exceptional track record of exceeding company milestones, formulating successful sales methodologies, and developing productive working relationships with key decision-makers.
- Maintains accountability for pipeline management and the achievement of short- and long-term business objectives.
- Recognized subject matter expert and animated self-starter.
- Motivated by delivering outstanding experiences to clients, resulting in increased revenues for the company.
Medical Sales Consultant Experience Statements
- Grew new business by as much as 10% within a 2-month period.
- Organize successful sales strategies to promote Vascepa and new cardiovascular outcome data to health care providers such as general practitioners, cardiologists, and endocrinologists.
- Prospect throughout sales territory and contribute to market expansion and long-term growth.
- Support organizational initiatives through leveraging promotional resources, training, and tools.
- Build meaningful partnerships with key decision makers and articulate value proposition to reflect benefits.
- Contributed to increase in regional sales by over $1MM.
- Closed a $100K business deal with GenPac.
- Delivered world-class customer service within consulting business by effectively servicing clients through the creation of solutions in alignment with their business objectives.
- Managed the solutions portfolio which included employee recognition, wellness solutions, solutions design, and advanced reporting to increase client employee engagement for 1000+ employee organizations across the manufacturing, healthcare, financial, energy, and technology industries.
- Actively grew sales revenues through continuous prospecting activities such as appointment setting, lead generation, and follow-ups.
- Achieved 109% of initial sales goal within one year.
- Managed strategic account portfolio for 46 B2B clients, with specialized focus on MRO supplies; while identifying and developing new opportunities for business growth.