This resume example for Customer Service Manager begins with a summary of Billy’s applicable qualifications.
Brief statements outlining specific situations resolved in this role are listed next in a section titled “Complaint Resolution”.
His professional experience follows with his current position as a Customer Service Manager.
To detail this position, the location and dates of employment are listed with the job title. A short paragraph outlines the scope of the job requirements.
An extensive list of bullet points follow, describing his specific duties in more detail.
- Customer Service Manager with experience in building productive customer-focused teams committed to achieving outstanding customer service standards.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, and organizational skills with proven ability to ensure strong team approach and attainment of maximum performance levels and productivity in a challenging environment.
Customer Service Experience Statements
- Created customer service email scripts used across the company to interact with customers.
- Developed customer service representative training manual.
- Answered an average 50+ calls per day from consumers and customers related to orders, product inquiries, and order/shipping issues.
- Achieved 97% average customer satisfaction rating, surpassing team goal by 12%.
- Pioneered development of improved system for following up with unsatisfied customers, reducing customer churn by 6%
- Manage the appropriate help and advice to customers and lead a team of customer service staff.
- Manage the receipt and processing of all consumer calls, emails, letters, face-to-face and warranty issues related to products assuring customer satisfaction.
- Train team to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Analyze data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing
- Handle any customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a safety issue or a customer being taken ill.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Investigate and solve customers’ difficulties, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Created new and modified existing customer service procedures, policies and standards for your department
- Keep customer/consumer information (including routing guides and/or packing instructions as well as pricing) updated in Oracle.
- Advise on the research and review of all claims related to pricing, inventory and invoice discrepancies and short-payments.