This is a resume sample for a professional Dental Assistant. This can also be a useful resource for any other dental worker or assistant in the health care field.
The summary emphasizes skills related to their field such as Dental Procedures, Charting, Radiographs and Clinical Treatments. Additional health related knowledge is also listed, which includes CPR, Medical Terminology and Patient Management.
The job experience section lists multiple jobs with the same title so each job has only brief statements. These sentences describe their responsibilities, supervisory tasks and specializations.
The professional development section combines a variety of training. The job seeker is a Certified Dental Assistant. They also have an A. A. S. degree with a B. S. in Health/Biological Sciences that is in progress.
Dental Assistant Resume Example – Download PDF Version
Dental Assistant Resume Statements
- Support dentists and dental staff by providing assistance with clinical treatment care for patients.
- Organize and procure supplies and ensure that each dentist station has proper tools for each patient.
- Prepare trays with specific tools, sterilized instruments, pates or impression material.
- Take on compassionate attitude, ensuring patients get quality care while remaining calm and comfortable.
- Take X-rays, help identify problem areas, set up scans for dentists and organize in filing room.
- Instruct patients on proper dental care, oral hygiene procedures, utilization of tools and usage of specialized products.
- Work at fast pace to ensure dentists stay on schedule and have clear stations for next patient.
- Keep stations, chair, mirrors and rooms clean and disinfected.
- Document patient information, appointment dates, procedures performance, treatment plan, operations, patient outlook and reminders.
Dental Assistant Resume By Great Resumes Fast