Resume Example for professional with experience as Automotive Appraiser and Insurance Adjuster. This document would also be a good reference for people targeting other insurance / finance related positions.
This insurance appraiser begins the resume with a headline statement that underscores their 30 years of experience in the appraiser industry. The summary paragraph goes on to further emphasize their personal skills such as dedication, productivity and efficiency.
The summary concludes with a statement about how this job seeker is results oriented with a proven track record of success.
The core strengths area provide a quick glimpse of the key areas of experience related to insurance appraisal. the education section lists the key certifications needed for this position.
The professional experience section outlines a number of achievements and major duties. Since this individual performed the same function at 11 different companies, this resume utilizes a hybrid functional format to help focus on their qualifications rather than a reverse chronological listing with descriptions underneath each position. Instead the work history and dates are simply listed at the end.
Insurance Appraiser Resume Statements
- Appraise value of property or automobile, boats, trailers and equipment.
- Analyze cause of damage and estimate cost of parts, service and labor.
- Strong understanding of automobile repair costs, body restoration expenses and glass / window repair.
- Investigate accidents, interview witnesses and review police reports to determine fault and identify cases of fraud.
- Collaborate with other insurance companies to find resolutions for outstanding claims.
- Take photos of damage and build reports for claim files.
- Determine total loss of property and work with customers to replace vehicles using insurance claim.
- Analyze manufacturing warranty to determine if warranty coverage can be used for replacement.
Insurance Appraiser Resume Example By FrontRunnerOnline.com