Example resume for professional Realtor and Residential – Commercial Real Estate Appraiser. The document works as a good resource for anyone that sells or appraises homes.
This resume uses a modern style that puts licenses and qualifications on a left side column, which provides a quick snapshot of the job seeker’s qualifications. The reader immediately realizes this is an appraiser that has the required licensing.
The top right section begins with a summary of qualifications using four bullet points that are highly detailed which include many achievements that demonstrate success. This professional highlights their expertise in reviewing appraiser guidelines. They also focus on their ability to build a startup company and serve as member of the state Appraiser Committee.
Below the summary the writer simply lists the work history. Job duties and responsibilities are same at each position so it is unnecessary to write a description below each specific job position. Professional Affiliations are then listed at the bottom.
Real Estate Appraiser Resume Statements
- Review properties to assess value for banks, mortgage companies and insurers.
- Strong knowledge of appraiser’s guidelines, property tax rules and government regulations.
- Inspect homes for basic condition, quality of external construction (brick or vinyl siding) and internal components such trim and cabinetry.
- Collaborate with real estate agents to estimate home values before new homes go on the market.
- Utilize a variety of techniques to attain appraisal values such as square foot replacement cost and similar home comparisons.
- Analyze land property, neighborhoods and surrounding homes to determine trends in pricing and value.
- Draw homes layouts, diagrams and property shapes to mark rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, fences, pools, landscapes and other key areas of a property.
- Manage appointments with banks, realtors and homeowners.
Real Estate Appraiser Resume Example By A Vita Group, LLC