The resume for a business coordinator begins with a summary of Jorge’s applicable experience.
The next section titled “Highlights of Expertise” features terms that emphasize his specific strong suits. Keywords such as operations and project management assist with brand marketing and recruiting searches.
His professional experience follows starting with his current role as a Sales Business Manager.
Each position description contains a summary of his duties and bullet points featuring his achievements.
His MBA in Marketing Administration and Bachelor in International Business is featured at the close of the resume under the Education section.
Business Coordinator Summary
- Highly accomplished, versatile and respected Business Manager with extensive experience within diverse environments utilizing exemplary management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- History of accepting full accountability for divisional direction and strategic management, development of new services and operations, and revenue performance and enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic leader consistently achieves results while building and maintaining loyal relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
Business Coordinator Experience Statements
- Manage export sales to LATAM and EMEA while leading contract manufacturing business on sales program perspective.
- Project manager of national accounts from start-up to commercial production with support of appropriate departments.
- Portfolio manager and commercialization of products in international markets for company’s control brands – Splenda, Java House Cold Brew Coffee, and GoSplash.
- Increase annual sales revenue to $35M in Co-Man business branch in ready-to-drink business with accounts in major companies in nutrition, coffee, and beverage.
- Lead supply chain, shipment orders, forecast transitioning products to MTO production plan resulting in reduced E&O inventory for products and packaging materials by $60K within 2-quarters.
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, confirm deadlines are met, and ready to resolve unforeseen situations.
- Facilitated sales and contracts ensuring required documentation, permits, and international trade procedures were followed.
- Prepared shipping documents, including purchase orders, acknowledgments, invoices, packing list, collections via bank, information with USDA, and all other governing bodies.
- Increased 70% on-time shipments by securing products and confirming availability at time requested. Generated weekly reports and advisory correspondence reducing past due invoices.
- Managed international sales accounts in 25 countries producing sales of $20M annually with bulk shipment projects to Mexico, Columbia, Honduras, Guatemala, The Caribbean, Europe, and Middle East.
- Compiled customer feedback and testimonials and sustained client relationships and responded to customer inquiries.
- Researched, provided weekly reports, and presented analysis of marketing statistics as part of monitoring marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Reviewed business processes with carriers and transport companies to guarantee best practices and fees charged were in accordance with competitors.