This marketing resume sample was converted from a Reverse Chronological to a Modified Functional format because the job seeker’s goal was to transition away from the Real Estate industry.
By using this format, the candidate was able to maximize accomplishments within sales management and business development while minimizing the emphasis on the real estate industry.
The job experience section ends up providing much more detail. Each job provides information about key responsibilities. The jobs also have action result accomplishments to demonstrate to employers that this job seeker is capable of future success in a new position.
Also, note that the job seeker’s bilingual skills are brought up into the summary to draw attention to an ability that is highly sought after in today’s job market.
Marketing Resume – Before / After – Download PDF
Marketing Resume Statements
- Expert marketing professional with over 10 years of experience in strategic marketing and business development.
- Extensive experience in market research, statistical analysis and market segmentation.
- Recognized for developing high growth product branding campaigns that increased sales.
- Hard-working, multi-tasker, known for doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Oversaw team of business development, product sales and advertising staff members.
- Analyzed customers, researched market conditions and gathered competitor data in order to formulate strategies.
- Designed and developed marketing materials and planning strategies.
- Created tactical marketing campaigns for existing products.
- Developed comprehensive media strategy using television, Internet, smart phones and billboard advertising.
- Created several pricing strategies for new and existing products.