Sales Resume Example for professional with experience in Recruiting but seeking a position as a Sales Representative. This is a good resource for anyone switching careers into a sales related position.
This resume was written in a unique 3 column style with qualifications on the left side, core experience in the middle and complementary experience on the right. The job seeker doesn’t have direct sales experience but still possesses relevant work history.
The writer highlights transferable sales skills including client relationship development, communications and written / oral presentations. Additional experience includes recruiting, customer service, counseling, reporting, training and problem solving.
The experience section of this sales resume example outlines duties as a recruiter, performing sales related functions. The candidate also quantifies achievements by documenting targets and percentage gains.
The job seeker also possesses a Bachelor of Science degree in Recreation and was former scholar athlete.
Sales Representative Resume Statements
- Develop strategies to increase market share in same-store sales of client products.
- Pursue new accounts through lead generation, cold calls and advertising referrals.
- Build strong relationships with existing accounts, providing services when necessary.
- Serve as liaison between customers and management in order to relay customer issues to the correct department and track progress of resolution.
- Research customer products to enhance knowledge of product markets and competition.
- Assist customers in testing products, managing trade shows and promoting sales displays
- Create sales plans to maximize revenues in certain territories and optimize time spent at each location.
- Perform sales presentations to client management teams and board of directors.
- Handle high volume phone sales, email inquiries and referrals.
Sales Representative Resume By Advantage Resumes