In this before and after resume comparison, the candidate wants to transition out of the insurance industry into a Producer Trainer position for a corporate entity.
In the “after” version the writer used a Combination format to leverage the advantages of both Skills and Reverse-Chronological style resumes.
In the skills area, her training and client management skills are emphasized, while the insurance industry is de-emphasized.
In the reverse chronological area, her work history is dated and the recruiter is able to see her progression as a strong producer with each company. The experience section emphasizes important duties and achievements.
Corporate Trainer Resume Statements
- Expertise in educating team members in the utilization of new systems for improving business growth.
- Known for establishing sound training programs from scratch and improving training processes and procedures.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with team members and teach new concepts in an effective manner.
- Proven track record of analyzing requirements and designing key solutions that meet customer goals.
- Versatile, mulit-tasker that consistently exceeds expectations.
- Trained and mentored staff members on hazardous material, dangerous situations and workers compensation.
- Planned, scheduled and managed all training classes.
- Mentored other training professionals and class instructors.
- Prepared, deployed and management safety procedures.
- Wrote and maintained training and safety documentation.