The resume below if for an area sales professional for building supplies and lumber company. The title includes a one-line job target summarizing Robbin’s years of experience and specific career industry.
The “Areas of Expertise” section contains keywords appropriate to experience for ranking high in applicant tracking systems and the sales branding statement.
Immediately following, is a recount of her professional selling experience starting with the most recent job position.
The role of the job seeker is described under job titles that explains the territory managed. Bullet points represent the achievements in terms of improving business growth, expanding accounts, certifications and goals.
Growth-focused bilingual sales manager with 20+ years’ accomplishment stewarding building construction accounts to ensure loyalty, satisfaction, and increased year-over-year spend
- Established and increased territories in Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Maryland. Promoted, sold, and managed selling process.
- Understood competitive landscape and collecting market intelligence, including competitive prices, making price adjustments, products offered, needed services and sales promotions.
- Increased lumberyard business accounts from four to over 40 exceeding sales goals.
- Expanded gross profit margins in excess of 112% in same account sales over five-year duration.
- Acknowledged as vinyl siding installer certified trainer and selected to train installers and sellers in vinyl siding installer certification classes.
- Provided inspections and evaluations on warranty issues, vinyl siding, and synthetic decks.
- Well-versed in building products, such as windows, siding, synthetic decking, doors and kitchen cabinets.
- Oversaw introduction of multiple new products to customers and completed weekly written reports.
- Achieved sales goals in customer retention maintained over 100 accounts with 98% retention rate.
- Exceeded objectives in acquisition of new builder and applicator accounts by pursuing leads, establishing new accounts, and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Recognized as top five-salesperson in new business and vinyl siding nationwide.
- Arranged and organized promotional activities, including demo days, product conferences and technical demonstrations.