This online marketing resume was created for a client in Digital Marketing. This professional was a unique case because they had a lot of experience but has also bounced around quite a bit.
The job seeker’s career began with a decade of self-employed experience as Owner/Founder of an e-commerce resale clothing store. Since the client completed various contracts for numerous employers. The candidate also has a lengthy project history of successful completion.
Generally, resumes do not go into detail about so many jobs due to the risk of being long-winded and redundant. However, in this case each job was recent and unique enough that detailed bullet points were warranted. For each position, there was a title change or shift in responsibilities and accomplishments that may interest an employer.
For the Education section, we included her GPA and the fact that she was Salutatorian because those are very impressive feats. Generally, we only consider listing GPA if it is recent and/or above 3.5 (out of 4.0) at a minimum.
The resume began with a Summary of Qualifications to synthesize important information from a long list of jobs so that it was neat, clean and easy to read.
Summary for Online Marketing Resume
Highly effective Digital Online Marketing Manager with over 15 years of hands-on experience in ecommerce marketing and operations in very competitive markets.
Offering an array of skills in advertising, marketing, website creation, search optimization, statistical analysis, leadership and customer acquisition.
Proven ability to deliver highly effective, measureable strategies to drive revenue growth as well as increase brand awareness and reputation across all channels.
Online Marketing Resume Statements
- Managed client relationships and expectations through consistent direct interactions.
- Compiled and analyzed data necessary to produce informative client reports.
- Monitored progress of ongoing campaigns and recommended innovative change as needed.
- Tracked return on investment (ROI) of PPC campaigns through accurate management and implementation.
- Analyzed and reported results directly to clients.
- Offered performance recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Conducted extensive reporting, integration and analysis for all clients.
- Improved click-through rate (CTR) and ROI for over 50 accounts.
- Established a series of management and reporting spreadsheet databases to improve agency workflow process.
- Managed internal AdWords account for the APAC region.
- Created strategy for AdWords accounts in the $500K – $5M monthly budget range.
- Utilized extensive A/B ACE testing strategies to maximize results.
- Raised overall ROAD trend from .60 to over 2.50 for paid marketing channels.
- Increased website traffic by identifying and defining digital content to support customer needs.
- Enhanced marketing and reporting processes.
- Developed WordPress website to increase RFQ conversion and improve overall company SEO.
- Constructed SEO, email and social marketing strategies to develop successful business.
- Generated business management process that led to subscriber growth for ecommerce and two brick and mortar locations.