This retail manager resume is formatted to emphasize the career qualifications.
The resume title includes a specific one-liner summarizing her efficient soft skills.
In place of a resume summary, this example contains a bullet point “Key Qualifications” section. This provides three statements that focus on the candidate’s skills and achievements that qualifies them for the position.
Immediately following, is a recount of the professional managerial experience starting with the current role.
A summary for each position’s duties is listed, followed by relevant achievements and contributions with bullet points.
Retail Manager Summary
- Skillful and dynamic professional, highly organized, people-person with demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive retail support.
- Proven track record of accurately completing inventory reports, audits, information management, and business-development efforts within time and budget requirements.
- Adept at developing procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven operations; identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
Retail Manager Experience Statements
- Hire, train, and manage sales associates.
- Oversee entire store operations, including payroll, cash flow and deposits, invoices, reporting, inventory control, credit card payments, and resolving employee issues.
- During tenure with company, was area manager for two years.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews for team members identifying performance and growth opportunities.
- Perform quarterly store audits, recognizing opportunities to increase sales and display activities.
- Restructure store hours for improved profitability increasing customer sales.
- Prepare and schedule store for annual inventory ensuring allocated supplies are stocked.
- Oversaw sales team statistics and work schedules while training and coaching new and existing sales associates in sales techniques, handling difficult customers, and troubleshooting issues.
- Managed sales associates and customer service team members, inventory control, and cash flow processes.
- Developed focused team through motivation, leadership, and establishment of sales procedures.