This resume is for a sales professional that has experience managing key accounts. The job seeker also emphasizes experience in consulting, training, presentations and technology solutions.
In this document, the professional resume writer was able to open the job seeker up to additional job opportunities by headlining the resume with multiple career targets.
The writer also incorporated these different skill sets into the qualifications summary, core competencies and professional accomplishments sections of the resume.
It was apparent that the job seeker was under-marketing skills and accomplishments in the “before” resume as well as limiting herself to one type of position.
In a competitive job market, key transferable skills are an asset that must be demonstrated.
Account Management Resume Statements
- Over 10 years of experience in account management with expertise in consulting and technical solutions development.
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding goals and sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales territory, market share and volume of accounts.
- Excels in high paced high stress environments.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing actions to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Known for building long lasting relationships with clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Monitored account performance, ensuring attainment of strategic sales goals.
- Hired, trained and managed sales teams, coaching staff members to achieve improved results, increased sales and larger profit margins.
- Analyzed markets and assisted in the creation of business development, sales and marketing strategies.