Here we have a resume for a lawyer with job experience as corporate counsel for domestic and global corporations. This document provides an ideal reference for most people targeting a job as a lawyer.
The resume uses a job title of Attorney as the heading with sub titles of General Counsel and Senior Corporate Counsel. The resume further details their expertise in foreign and domestic business, Private mergers and acquisition, corporate expansion and government.
The executive summary paragraph outlines their 20 years of experience in corporate and commercial law in a global market. The summary identifies key personal and functional skills as a lawyer. Below the summary the job seeker lists areas of strength.
The education section lists the J. D. Degree at Harvard as well as the B. S. in Systems Analysis and Math. Licensing information follows along with military experience. These sections can optionally be written below professional experience.
The experience section lists company, dates, locations and job titles. Italic statements explain the type and size of company to give the reader a perspective of their responsibilities, which are written the paragraph that follows. The bullet points outline accomplishments and important cases.
Lawyer Resume Statements
- Provide legal advice and counsel on transactional, compliance and government regulatory issues.
- Direct business mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Oversee commercial real estate procurement, financing transactions, leasing, property mergers and new acquisitions
- Direct legal matters in regards to employment law, grievances and benefits administration.
- Manage entity formation and ongoing corporate governance for related entities.
- Analyze tax implications of specific businesses and advise restructuring when necessary.
- Handle all commercial disputes and litigation.
- Work with regulators during audits and investigations.
- Negotiate, draft, evaluate and finalize complex contracts.
Lawyer Resume By Career Resumes