This resume example for a Business Manager begins with a summary of William’s experience in management and characteristics that make him a good fit for the position.
Keywords to highlight his specialties are listed below.
The terms production planning and supply chain management will assist in ranking high in applicant tracking systems and brand marketing.
His professional experience follows, starting with his current role as a Business Team Leader.
Each position contains a summary describing his duties followed by bullet points highlighting his accomplishments during employment.
Business Manager Summary
- Self-motivated, proven Professional Manager with extensive experience in Manufacturing and Logistics industries.
- A hands-on manager driven by a continuous improvement mindset, with success in both turn around and start-up situations.
- A proven leader and team builder with a proven track record in Materials and Operations Management.
Business Manager Experience Statements
- Managed the Paint and Wheel Assembly operations, including up to five direct reports.
- Supervised planning, schedules, production and quality.
- This includes daily interaction with the customer as well as the production teams.
- Managed Material Control, Inventory, Shipping and Receiving, Production Planning, Scheduling, and Customer Service.
- Led and served on several process improvement teams tasked with ERP system implementation and process control in both Materials and Production processes.
- Supervised Shipping and Receiving Group, including up to five direct reports.
- Assumed Customer Service and Planning roles, for several customers / programs.
- Managed new customer / program launches. Developed Material Storage lay-outs and participated in Inventory Management initiatives.
- Developed, Implemented, Trained and Supervised, Material Handling personnel in Material Storage, Handling and Presentation to Production Areas.