This page includes a resume example for a professional with over 8 years of experience in the hospitality services field. This example may also be an appropriate resource for individuals that are looking for a job position in the event planning, restaurant or travel industry.
The resume is written with a headline statement and sub headings that emphasizes operational management, facilities management, even sales, even coordination and team development.
The summary highlights their demonstrated track record of success in management all aspects of the food and beverage industry. The job seeker also features skills such as leadership, productivity, efficiency, customer service, relationships and problem solving. The core competencies section provides a quick list of all major qualifications.
The resume uses reverse chronological listings of jobs that highly responsibilities in the operations of restaurants, bars and food/beverage services. Selected achievements are separated to highlight proven success. Even on the second page, this job seeker shows how their actions resulted in getting their company a favorable piece in a local magazine.
Designations and professional developments are utilized at the bottom of the resume. Additional training further stresses their core skills in customer service, sales, marketing, HR and employee relations.
Hospitality Resume Resume Statements
- Results oriented professional with extensive experience in hospitality services.
- Expertise in the development of business and marketing strategies to enhance the quality of guest services.
- Strong knowledge of sales, marketing, branding, operations, public relations, purchasing, client service and contract negotiation.
- In depth understanding of hospitality industry including guest relations, food preparation, food / beverage safety, accommodations, event planning and vendor management.
- Directed operations and marketing initiatives for five star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars and outdoor pool bar.
- Oversaw purchasing, inventor and logistics for food, beer, liquor, soda beverages and kitchen /bar supplies.
- Trained and supervised over 20 staff members including bartenders, cooks, wait staff and reception.
- Organized and promoted major hotel events, conferences and banquets, including catering and entertainment.
Hospitality Resume Resume By Front Runner Resume Writing