Resume example for a recent graduate of Cosmetology School looking for an entry level position. This is good for student, entry professional or any job related to hair, makeup and beauty industry.
This resume uses headline statement to emphasize cosmetology. A paragraph style summary outlines a variety of new skills. The core strengths provides a list of items that are easy to scan and read.
The summary and core strengths focus on personal skills such as enthusiasm, creativity, relationships, team building and ability to learn quickly. At the same time, the job seeker outlines core knowledge needed for the position. This includes design planning, customer service, brand promotion, appointment setting, inventory and several other areas.
Since the job target is a new career for this individual, the past job experience needs to outline transferable skill. In their most recent position as a photographer, the key responsibilities are related to customer service, relationship building and communications while also identifying the fast paced environment.
Beautician Cosmetologist Resume Statements
- Promote and develop team oriented group that advocates excellence in client services.
- Expertise in hair styling, hair coloring techniques, skin care, make up, eyelashes, nails, pedicures/manicures and spa treatments.
- Manage sales of retail and back bar products including hair care products, colors, nail polish and other beauty supplies.
- Provide consulting services for proper skin care in conjunction with everyday make up.
- Answer phones and schedule customer appointments with other stylists.
- Ensure that all products are inventoried and ordered as needed.
- Possess multiple certifications including eyelash extensions, nail management, make up artist and hair coloring.
- Friendly, people oriented professional with a reputation for building strong, long lasting relationships with customers.
Beautician Cosmetologist Resume By Front Runner Resume