Here we have a resume example for an executive level professional with experience as marketing manager and product manager. This document is designed to be a reference for higher level marketing management job targets.
This resume uses an executive style summary paragraph that highlights experience in marketing and product strategy for Fortune 500 companies. The summary emphasizes the ability to maintain profitability, anticipate market trends initiative timely product introductions and establish market dominance.
The qualifications list below provides a quick snapshot of the job seeker’s expertise in areas such as budget management, staffing, research, promotions, packaging, advertising and several other areas.
The job experience section uses a paragraph to outline the size and scope of the employer and responsibilities. The bullet point sections underscore accomplishments with quantified results such as increased revenue, improved productivity and decreased costs.
The education section documents the MBA in Marketing, BA in Political Science and additional professional development.
Marketing MBA Resume Statements
- Manage strategic marketing initiatives, activities and channels.
- Create marketing plans and campaigns for company products.
- Coordinate with sales teams to qualify marketing leads and segment campaigns based on demographics.
- Work with third party ad agencies to execute integrated marketing programs for strategic media, radio, television and billboards.
- Gather data from site, surveys, emails and customers and compile in CRM database for analysis.
- Utilize software to create new marketing campaigns based on trends in customer data.
- Oversee content creation for company blog, web sites and social media.
- Design consumer promotion and community events in order to create a strong brand experience.
- Develop email marketing program for internal site subscribers, existing customers and external industry mailing lists.
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences.