Below we have a resume example for a News Reporter with previous job positions as News Anchor and Producer. This example can be a good reference for a Journalist, News Editor, Weatherman or even television / radio host.
The resume opens with a headline statement to identify the key area of expertise of this job seeker. The headline is followed by a summary paragraph that outlines specific qualifications.
Highlights of the summary include commercial television news, travel, storytelling, journalism, news reporting, presentations, regional news, geography and politics.
A list of functional experience includes related job titles such as anchor, reporter, emcee, host, field producer, editor, writer and model. The work history section identifies the major job responsibilities at each position.
The candidate also possesses a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism. The bottom of the resume also brings to mention a list of technical skills and community involvement.
News Reporter Resume Statements
- Extensive experience as newspaper reporter, television news reporter, AM Radio talk show host and anchorman for major local news show.
- Write and edit articles and publication for print and media.
- Create publications on current events and interesting local stories.
- Represent the television station and newspaper at community fundraising and charity events.
- Focused multi-tasker, recognized for consistently meeting tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with newspaper graphics department to create and finalize page layouts with text and photos.
- Serve as television anchor, delivering all top stories and major news events.
- Communicate with colleagues, producers, reporters, meteorologists, production crews to ensure television news is delivered with minimal mistakes.
- Awarded as Best News Reporter from Global Press for 3 of the last 5 years.
News Reporter Resume By 1stRateResumes.com