This page includes a resume for a management professional with a history of directing Technical Support operations. The after version of this resume shows how a senior level IT support professional can highlight their strengths and achievements.
With this resume, the writer paid special attention to phrase length. This led to this visually satisfying arrangement of capabilities.
These strengths were listed in the the AREAS OF EXPERTISE and COMPETENCIES sections. The eye-catching checks used for bullets draw attention to a very impressive set of accomplishments.
Using the first page for these high impact statements really draws the reader in and creates anticipation to read the career history that follows.
Technical Support Resume – Before / After – Download PDF
Technical Support Resume Statements
- Innovative and articulate technical support professional with 10 years of work history working in help desk, IT support and networking environment.
- Proficient with network hardware such as hubs, routers, servers and cabling.
- strong knowledge of support desk software and ticket tracking systems.
- Excellent communicator, capable of explaining complex technical issues quickly and easily, ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Install, configure and maintain software applications, operating systems, administration and network monitoring.
- Diagnose and repair internet service. LAN networks, wireless and email failures.
- Manage migrations of major business applications.
- Oversee backup and recovery of critical data.
- Configure new and existing network systems and hardware.
- Training staff members on productivity software and proprietary applications.
- Set up administrative passwords and directory permissions
- Install and maintain anti-virus, firewall and security.
- Trained and certified in technical support and networking.