Below you will find a resume for a professional with job experience as Fireman, Fire Captain and Fire Chief. It can be a good reference for anyone in municipal service job positions.
The resume starts with a headline statement that identifies 25 years of experience in firefighting. The headline is followed by a paragraph summary and list of specific skills that emphasizes specific Job qualification.
These areas of strength include firefighting operations, rescue operations, public safety, emergency response, medical services, fire prevention and public education.
The job seeker also highlights management skills that include: budgeting, personnel, coaching, training, resource management, facility maintenance, equipment maintenance, policy development, procedure design and team leadership.
The candidate has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass communications with a multiple firefighting certifications and affiliations.
Firefighter Fireman Resume Example – Download PDF
Fireman Resume Statements
- High level of knowledge in emergency situations, firefighting and fire prevention.
- Respond to medical situations, fires, trapped people / animals, industrial accidents, drowning and incidents caused by violent weather. .
- Capable of hiring, mentoring and leading strong teams with maximized productivity.
- Extensive experience in the development and documentation of fire enforcement techniques
- Took on initiative to manage and oversee all aspects of rescue operations and medical emergency response.
- Recognized for a solid work ethic, dedication and no quit attitude.
- Oversee employee actions, conduct training and evaluate performance.
- Transferable management skills in budgeting, planning, supervision, team leadership and personnel
- Monitor all station expenses, facility maintenance and equipment standards.
- Work with team to improve fire alarm response time.
- Drive fire truck, run hoses and operate truck machinery.