The resume example posted here is for a sales professional with job experience as Regional Sales Manager. The resume provides a good reference for anyone in area related sales positions such as regions, areas, countries, territories or districts.
The job seeker uses a headline title to emphasize that they are a sales professional. They compliment this title with subheadings that focus on distribution, regional sales, marketing and advertising.
A summary paragraph identifies the scope of their experience as an award winning professional that has a history in Fortune 500 companies. An Area of Expertise section provides an easy to read list of skills and knowledge.
The experience section uses the company and date as the main heading with an italicized statement that describes the company. The subheading is the job title. Paragraphs outline major responsibilities while the bullets document key achievements. Notice how the bold emphasizes quantified results in terms of dollars, quotas and awards.
The bottom provides education and credentials with the B. S. degree on top. Other conferences and courses specific to the job are listed below along with technical proficiency.
Regional Sales Resume – Download PDF
Regional Sales Resume Statements
- Oversee large state region for sales of company products, supervising team of 6 sales representatives.
- Recruit, mentor and train new product sales team members.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Guide individual sales reps through the closing process, stepping in when necessary.
- Travel to company retail locations to participate in floor sales and support marketing efforts.
- Participate in meetings, conferences and webinars to build network of prospects.
- Manage product sales lifecycle and oversee every aspect pre purchase to payment.
- Gather and analyze data to prioritize clients and potential customer lists.
- Meet or exceed periodic sales goals, new client requirements and revenue quotas.
Prepare documentation, quote sheets, marketing materials and reports.
Regional Sales Resume By Best-In-Class Resumes